- Region New Zealand
- Extras Sustainably Focussed
- Wine Style Soft Fruity Reds
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Pinot Noir
A rare opportunity to snap up a $38.99 premium Marlborough Pinot Noir at just $17.99 thanks to us negotiating this once a year deal. The scarce cleanskin stock was bottled so they could move to the next vintage and offered up at an unheard-of price. It's an extremely strict allocation, once it's gone it's gone, so don't miss out - stock will fly.
We can't disclose the producer due to the crazy savings but rest assured as they're a Marlborough name you'd be pleased to have in the cellar with their carbon zero accreditation, over 25 years experience and top reputation in the area.
Pinot Noir from Marlborough tends to be lighter than its counterparts coming from Central Otago, with notes of red cherries and soft Damson plum. This 2015 needs a bit of time to fully open up, whether it be in a decanter or a wide bowled glass, but if you manage to wait you will be rewarded. Its soft and elegant, with red cherries, vanilla, and subtle smoky spice on both the nose and palate. Can be served to accompany food or its just as great on its own. Grab a case before we sell out!
18/20, Wine Central Tasting Panel
Like That Wine, We Think You Will Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.