- Region Australia
- Extras Vegan
- Wine Style Rich, Oaky Whites
- Wine Type White
- Grapes Chardonnay
- Body Medium
- Sweet Dry
- Acidity Crisp
- Alcohol Low
- Closure Screw Top
Pale golden straw in colour with vibrant green hues, the Oxford Landing Estates Chardonnay has lifted aromas of freshly ripe stone fruit with hints of grapefruit and lemon myrtle. Layers of flavour build across the palate that reflect the use of wild fermentation and ageing on yeast lees. The slightest hint of oak comes through as a hint of vanilla, highlighting the complexity derived from barrel matured reserve wine. The wine has a wonderfully even texture on the palate with balanced acidity offering a crisp, clean wine with persistent and tantalising mineral acidity.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Set on the banks of South Australia’s majestic Murray River, the Oxford Landing vineyard is named after a nearby site where an old paddle steamer called ‘The City of Oxford’ met with an untimely end. Drovers once grazed and watered sheep here but today it’s home to a loyal flock of down-to-earth folk who take great pride in making quality wines, enjoyed the world over.
Like That Wine, We Think You Will Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.