- Region New Zealand
- Extras Sustainably Focussed, Vegan
- Wine Style Rose
- Wine Type Rosé
- Grapes Pinot Noir
- Body Light
- Sweet Dry
- Acidity Crisp
- Alcohol Low
- Closure Screw Top
A dry Marlborough RosÃ© destined to be enjoy as an aperitif or with summer cuisine.
This wine is bright light salmon colour with a charming and vivacious nose of red berry fruits, pomegranate and spices, leading into a mouth filling, smooth palate. The finish is fresh, clean and refreshing.
Pinot Noir grapes.
Opawa is SWNZ (Sustainable Winegrowing NZ) certified.
Like That Wine, We Think You Will Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.