- Region New Zealand
- Wine Style Soft Fruity Reds
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Merlot
- Body Medium
- Sweet Dry
- Tannin Medium
- Acidity Balanced
- Alcohol Medium
- Closure Screw Top
Looking for a red that never disappoints? Then look no further than the 2020 Mount Ridge Merlot. The Mount Ridge range is produced by NZ powerhouse, Giesen, who usually craft these wines exclusively for the export market. Luckily for you, weâ€™ve managed to get our hands on these easy to drink, great value for money and fruit focussed bottles, so make sure you grab a case before theyâ€™re gone. The 2020 is brimming with typical Merlot notes of heady blackcurrant, forest floor aromas and juicy plum, along with black cherries and spice. Drink now!
Earthy and lively. This Hawke's Bay Merlot has aromas of wild blackberries and earthy rhubarb that gives way to a juicy, soft palate. Flavours of plum dominate with a hint of vanilla in the mix.
Pair with a mushroomÂ based dish to play off the forest floor characters!
18/20, Wine Central Tasting PanelÂ
Hawke's Bay, New Zealand
Like That Wine, We Think You Will Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.