- Region New Zealand
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec, Merlot, Syrah
- Closure Cork
An unmissable cancelled export offer. This is a rare opportunity to get your hands on a 2013 Hawke's Bay blend that usually pulls a price of $69.99 overseas but has been negotiated to just $24.99 thanks to a shipment falling through.
The wine is a blend of 3 parcels of grapes Cabernet Sauvignon which is the main variety supported by Malbec and Syrah. When blended together these wines formed a complex wine requiring no other varieties to fill the palate or increase the richness. The wine was aged in new French oak barrels to add tannin structure to the rich fruit tannin.
A deep dark ruby red with a purple hue. The nose is a medley of warm dark fruits with a rich licorice and chocolate box undertone. The palate is complex with a soft fruitiness which is balanced with sweet French oak all enveloped and supported with supple tannins to create a wine with excellent structure and flavour.
Pair with full flavoured beef or venison dishes or enjoy on its own.
No need to cellar, this is drinking amazingly now.
From sandy clay soils in the shadow of the Te Mata peak in the heart of Hawke's Bay.
Hawke's Bay, New Zealand
Like That Wine, We Think You Will Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.