- Region France
- Wine Style Powerful Reds
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Grenache, Syrah
- Closure Cork
From Vieilles Vignes (old vines) comes a rich, harmonious red with plenty of personality.
Delicate woody aromas alongside red fruits and sweet spices lead to long, lingering fruit flavours and silky smooth tannins on the palate. A balanced, medium to full bodied wine that's an excellent match for meat meals.
Gold (2017 vintage) Concours de International de Lyon 2018 (still red category)
Traditional de-stemmed vinification for 25 to 30 days with parcels matured in barrels.
Fitou AOC, Languedoc (Languedoc's oldest appellation!)
The Mont Tauch co-operative produces 60% of the Fitou but quantity does not mean a disregard for quality. Their trading system means grapes are paid for in accordance to their quality so growers put in a lot of hard graft to get the top tier pricing. The result? Wines mades from only the best grapes resulting in great bang for your buck!
17/20, Wine Central Tasting Panel
Carignan, Grenache Noir & Syrah grapes.
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.