- Region Australia
- Wine Style Powerful Reds
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah
- Closure Screw Top
Two Left Feet is what can happen when you dance after a glass or two of Mollydooker.
A dark, inky red. An expressive wine of great balance and poise. The Shiraz does the heavy lifting while the Merlot and Cabernet bring fragrance and lifted notes.
The seamless blend of Shiraz, Merlot and Cabernet has created an enticing wine that exceeds expectations. Ripe fruits of dark cherry, blackberry, plum and raspberry are complimented by the secondary notes of vanilla and mixed spices. The silky, satin like fruit profile, encompassed by lovely ripe tannins, cascades effortlessly through the palate providing fantastic depth and a WOW factor.
The grapes were grown on the Rivers Lane vineyard in McLaren Vale. Barrel fermented and matured in 81% American and 19% French oak, using 53% new and 47% one year old barrels. The required Marquis Fruit Weight™ for the Family Series is 75% – 85%. The Actual Fruit Weight for 2020 Gigglepot is 76%.
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.