- Region New Zealand
- Extras Sustainably Focussed, Vegan
- Wine Style Aromatic Whites
- Grapes Viognier
- Body Medium
- Sweet Dry
- Acidity Balanced
- Alcohol Medium
- Closure Screw Top
While Viognier is grown across the world, its origins can be traced back to the Rhone Valley where it is used both in blends and single varietal expressions. Today it is also grown in the new world and countries like Australia and New Zealand are producing some interesting bottlings. Moana Park Estate, located in the Hawkes Bay, is one of these producers and we think their 2020 is a must try. Fresh, but with a complex body, you can expect notes of yellow peach, melon, lemon, and a touch of jasmine. It’s a great trans-seasonal wine and is a match for a buttery roast chicken, creamy potato bake or stone fruit desert. Drink now.
18/20, Wine Central Tasting Panel
The Growers’ Collection “creature series” gives the nod to the unique land where Moana Park's grapes are pressed. It features nautical creatures and tales of the sea because the land was after all, for thousands of years, nutrient dense seabed, raised from the ocean during the Napier Earthquake in 1931.
Moana Park Estate was started in 1981, when the first vineyards were planted on what used to be a large sheep station in the Hawkes Bay. Today, they produce a range of wines from their Estate Grown range, Grower’s Range and all the way up to their special Library releases.
Like That Wine, We Think You Will Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.