- Region France
- Wine Style Aromatic, Aromatic Whites
- Grapes Chenin Blanc, Other White
- Body Medium
- Sweet Dry
- Acidity Crisp
- Alcohol Low
- Closure Cork
Your new go-to white that won't break the bank.
The stellar '18 vintage is a top-rated, 5 star wine so if you are yet to try - or its been a while - make the most of the '18 you won't be disappointed.
Typical Chenin notes of tropical fruits, citrus and peach are obvious along with a touch of sour apple on the finish. Serve chilled on its own, or with a plate of freshly caught seafood.
The appellation laws can be strict in France, but the generic Vin de France labelling helps to give producers back a bit more control when it comes to their blends. This one, from Marcel Martin, is made up of Chenin Blanc from all over the region which allows the winemakers to pick and choose the grapes that are best for their blend, regardless of where they came from. The grapes were all fermented together at low temperatures, before being aged for a short period on their lees giving the wine a bit more depth and complexity.
Like That Wine, We Think You Will Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.