- Region Australia
- Wine Style Rich Oaky Whites
- Wine Type White
- Grapes Chardonnay
- Body Medium
- Sweet Dry
- Acidity Balanced
- Alcohol Low
- Closure Screw Top
A flavoursome wine with a soft, smooth creamy palate. This lovely Chardonnay greets you with rich stone fruit aromas featuring apricot and white peach complimented with a touch of honey. It has the great sweet tropical fruit and melon flavours of chardonnay with a touch of vanilla oak. The flavours integrate nicely in the mouth and result in a lingering clean finish. A versatile wine that will accompany all food styles, in particular pasta and chicken dishes.
Chardonnay is the world’s favourite grape variety with its long popularity stemming from its versatility. As a variety it takes well to oak or can produce unwooded fruit styles which, depending on the wine can be drunk while young or develops further with age. It’s versatility also extends to food matching which makes it a great accompaniment to most meals. Harvested at night, the chardonnay was crushed and pressed and the resultant juice was clarified. Fermentation was conducted in stainless steel tanks using a select yeast strain. Light use of oak has added creaminess and vanillin, giving the wine more depth and weight.
Like That Wine, We Think You Will Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.