- Region Australia
- Wine Style Mild Reds
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Cabernet Sauvignon
- Body Medium
- Sweet Dry
- Tannin Medium
- Acidity Balanced
- Alcohol Medium
- Closure Screw Top
Charming flavours of cherry and blackberry highlight this beautiful Cabernet Sauvignon with a subtle oak influence of chocolate and vanilla. Rich, dark cherry and blackberry aromas with subtle hints of cinnamon and vanilla. In ideal pairing with a succulent roast dinner but can be paired with most red meat dishes. 13.5% alc.
Diverse winemaking techniques were used in the production of this wine. Ranging from juice draining, cold-soaking, fermentation in open tanks and warm fermentation to give greater depth of flavour and a broader tannin structure. This approachable, full-flavoured wine derives from fruit sourced from our various dry and irrigated vineyards and was harvested at night. The grapes were fermented for a period of seven days at 20-22 degrees Celsius. After fermentation, the wine was matured in stainless steel tanks and oak prior to final blending.
Like That Wine, We Think You Will Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.