- Region Caribbean
- Spirit Type Rum
Known as the Cognac of Rums, this Gran Reserva rum is the perfect choice for those who seek exceptional quality and exquisite flavour. Complex, but with a velvety smoothness, and a marked bouquet and flavour. Gran Reserva 15 is a super premium rum, ideal for drinking neat or on the rocks.
Originally from Cuba, today, Matusalem Rum is produced in the Dominican Republic, whose soils and climate create the highest quality sugar cane which is used in the family’s secret formula, under the watchful eyes of the master blenders. These master blenders are all descendants of the founders, and are faithfully committed to maintaining our centuries old technique of Solera blending.
In the Solera blending process, various mature aged Caribbean rums are carefully blended with more exuberant rums to create exceptionally smooth, unique blends.These rums are still produced in the Cuban tradition of limited quantities, under the same exacting standards established by the brand's founders over a century ago.
700ml / 40% alc/vol.
Like That Wine, We Think You Will Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.