- Region France
- Wine Style Soft Fruity Reds
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Cabernet Sauvignon
- Body Medium
- Sweet Dry
- Tannin Medium
- Acidity Balanced
- Alcohol Medium
- Closure Cork
Easy drinking Cab Sauv, great value for money! Looking for a Cab Sauv with body, but easy acid and tannin? The 2019 Marcel Martin could be the wine for you! Grapes picked from all around the Pays d’Oc region in the south of France, were blended to create this wine that is approachable in its youth, without losing any of its varietal flavor. Blackcurrant, red cherry, and a hint of dark, rich spice is most obvious. Drink now or over the next few years.
3.5 Stars, Joelle Thomson, Wine Writer (2017 vintage) "This southern French Cabernet Sauvignon is bright ruby in colour, dry and fresh with smooth medium tannins and a zingy acidity marrying nicely with the red and black berry fruit flavours. It is made with grapes from the vast Languedoc region stretching around the southern coast of France. A good entry level red with ripeness and a medium body – drink now or soon."
Like That Wine, We Think You Will Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.