- Region New Zealand
- Spirit Type Gin
Characterised by a backbone of distilled local grain spirit, wild water, and hand harvested native botanicals, boasting an elevated sophistication that is truly divine.
Black Label displays a botanical intensity reminiscent of the loftiest heights of the West Coast rainforest and the purest depths of the wild water feeding it. Foraged Watercress, Snow Moss, Kahikatea tips, and Toatoa all deliver a soulful aromatic experience. At 46% ABV, the concentrated distillate ensures brighter, more crystalline flavours awash with volatile aromatics. A sophisticated and layered gin, suited to quiet, contemplative moments, and discerning minds.
Created in honour of Reefton legend little Biddy, a gin-toting, 4 foot tall gold prospector. The search for native botanicals took Little Biddy deep into the same West Coast rainforest where Biddy once fossicked for gold, to craft a uniquely New Zealand selection of small batch distilled gins with attitude.
Serving Suggestion: Neat, over ice or with a drop of water to further open up the aromatics.
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.