- Region Scotland
- Extras Organic, Sustainably Focussed
- Spirit Type Gin
A Scottish gin produced by The Port of Leith Distillery at the Tower Street Stillhouse in Leith, Edinburgh. With such a remarkable range of gins now available, they wanted to go back to the very definition of a classic London Dry Gin; a delicate balance of juniper and lime with the gentle spice of pink peppercorns. Lind & Lime is a benchmark London Dry Gin; crisp, refreshing and delicious.
Botanical profile of juniper, limes, pink peppercorns, Angelica Root, Liquorice Root, Oris Root, Coriander Seed.
On the nose juniper and pink peppercorns dominate, with the lime emerging as a sweet citrus scent with a hint of liquorice.
On the palate, the lime zest, pepper and juniper are all in gentle harmony, with a smooth texture derived from the citrus oils that make it very sipable, with peppercorns lingering on the finish.
Distilled with 100% green electricity, produced with 100% organic ingredients and packaged with 100% plastic free materials.
Like That Wine, We Think You Will Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.