- Region Scotland
- Spirit Type Whiskey, Whisky, Whisky-singlemalt
- Double Gold Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2014
- Gold Medal - The Scotch Whisky Masters. The Spirits Business, 2014
- Silver Outstanding Medal - International Wine & Spirit Competition 2014
- Silver Medal - International Spirits Challenge 2014
- Silver Medal - Hong Kong International Wine & Spirit Competition 2014
- Silver Medal - Wine Enthusiast (Kara Newman, December 2013)
The Ledaig 10 Year Old Isle of Mull Single Malt Whisky comes in a 700ml bottle and is 46.3% alc.
Silver Outstanding Medal - INTERNATIONAL WINE & SPIRIT COMPETITION 2014: "Enticing nose with trickle of peat smoke, rich spice, cloves and touch of aniseed. Well weighted entry with deep malty sweetness. Dark brown sugar and toffee give rich and smooth flow. Mellow and balanced. Gentle smoke in long finish."
Silver Medal - WINE ENTHUSIAST (Kara Newman, December 2013): "This golden Scotch from the Isle of Mull offers smoky, toasty aromas. On the palate, a light coating of peat is edged with a saline note and touches of anise and honey. The smoky notes grow bolder with repeated sips."
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.