- Region New Zealand
- Wine Style Soft Fruity Reds
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Pinot Noir
- Closure Screw Top
Light and elegant Pinot Noir made with young fruit taken from the Wairarapa, this 2018 from KoÌ„puÌ„ is everything you could want in a summer red. The winemakers at KoÌ„puÌ„ are known for their gentle handling of the grapes as well as their use of older oak, giving the wine a round vanilla, without any harsh oaky tannins. The result of this style of winemaking is a refreshing and floral drop with lifted notes of plum, violet, and cherry. Drink from the afternoon into the night, enjoy!
18/20, Wine Central Tasting Panel
Lake Road wines "KÅpÅ« Wairarapa Pinot Noir is a beautifully handcrafted wine with elegance, style and texture. Light floral notes of rose petal, plum and mocha highlights are backed by ripe strawberry, raspberry, black cherry and vanilla flavours. The palate is generous and inviting palate with dark bramble concentration, fine silky tannins and finishes with hints of savoury spice."Â
Wairarapa, New Zealand
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.