- Region Australia
- Wine Style Soft Fruity Reds
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Syrah
- Closure Screw Top
Sneaky is just that: a sneaky Shiraz to enjoy with casual food and friendly encounters.
The Killibinbin range is produced by the Brothers in Arms, a company aiming to make full bodied, fruit forward wines that are typical of the region in which the grapes are from - in true ‘Killibinbin’ style. The 2019 Sneaky Shiraz is the perfect bottle to open among friends, sitting pretty on any dinner table. The top notes of red and black currants, raspberries and sweet strawberries are followed by cinnamon spice and balanced acidity. We recommend grabbing a case of this one (or mix and match with the rest of the Killibinbin range) so you always have a bottle on hand. Drink now.
Lightly oaked with French oak.
100% single estate, 4 individual plantings.
Gold Medal / 92 Points London Wine Competition, 2021
Silver Medal China Wine & Spirit Awards 2020
Bronze Medal International Wine Challenge London
17/20 Wine Central Tasting Panel
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.