- Region Australia
- Wine Style Powerful Reds
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Cabernet Sauvignon
- Closure Screw Top
Be Seduced... Give in to Temptation and enjoy this wine with good company and food.
The Killibinbin range is produced by the Brothers in Arms, a company aiming to make full bodied, fruit forward wines that are typical of the region in which the grapes are from - in true ‘Killibinbin’ style. Langhrone Creek is known for their rich Cab Sauv’s, and this 2019 is no different. Bursting with flavor from the first sip, there are layered notes of blackcurrant, black cherry, vanilla, and spicy clove. The acid is balanced and the tannins grippy, but not overpowering. Try it with a simple (but well-seasoned!) grilled steak for the ultimate pairing.
Lightly oaked with French oak. 14.5% abv.
Metala Vineyards, Langhorne Creek SA. 100% single estate, 4 individual plantings.
Bronze Medal International Wine Challenge, UK 2021
17/20 Wine Central Tasting Panel
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.