- Region New Zealand
- Wine Style Aromatic Whites
- Wine Type White
- Grapes Pinot Gris
- Closure Screw Top
Heady scents of honeysuckle and poached pears on the nose and a lovely full mouthfeel of fresh pear and floral notes. There is some sweetness, but it isn’t dominant and it finishes crisp and clean.
Invivo's winemaker and co-founder, Rob, learned his craft in Moldova, Cyprus, Bulgaria and Hungary before moving to France, Spain and Italy. Nowadays his approach is all about combining old world elegance with the amazing grapes of New Zealand to make wines that are fun, totally delicious and a bit unique.
Marlborough, New Zealand
Bronze International Wine and Spirits Challenge 2019
Bronze New Zealand International Wine Show
Bronze International Wine Challenge
93 Points / 5 Stars Sam Kim, Wine Orbit "Offering pristine fruit notes of peach, fresh pear and mandarin with subtle white floral overtones on the nose, it is elegantly weighted and lingering on the palate. The wine displays bright fruit flavours together with vibrant mouthfeel and silky texture, finishing long and refreshing.”
Like That Wine, We Think You Will Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.