- Region France
- Wine Style Powerful Reds
- Grapes Grenache, Other Red, Syrah
- Closure Screw Top
Amazing value for money! There are many entry level Cotes du Rhone Villages on the market, but we've weeded through them to bring you, what we think, is a winner. Full bodied, juicy, and full of life, this blend of Grenache, Syrah and Mourvedre is a dream with grilled steak, portobello mushrooms or a hard cheese like Emmental or Cheddar. Drink now and into the next few years.
Heritage Calvet is a French powerhouse producer, with vines everywhere from the Rhone (where the company was initially set up in 1818), to Bordeaux, the Loire and Alsace. Typical southern Rhone grapes of Grenache, Syrah and Mourvedre are used in their Cotes de Rhone Village bottlings giving full bodied wines filled with fruit and spice.
Made from traditional vinifcation methods in the Côtes du Rhône Villages AOP appellation comes a rich and intense red with lifted spice notes and preserved black fruit aromas and flavours.
A perfect match with grilled meat, small games, grilled lamb and cheeses.
17/20, Wine Central Tasting Panel
Can cellar up to 2028.
14% abv. Grenache, Syrah, Mourvedre, Carignan and Counoises.
Like That Wine, We Think You Will Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.