- Region Portugal
- Wine Style Fortified
- Wine Type Fortified
- Grapes Tourigablend
- Body Full
Graham's LBV Port 1L 2013
Indulge in the rich and complex flavors of Graham's LBV Port 1L 2013. This family-owned winery has been producing exceptional wines for over two centuries, and their LBV Port is no exception.
Crafted using traditional winemaking methods, this port is aged for four to six years in oak barrels, resulting in a deep purple color with an intense garnet edge. The enticing aromas of red and black fruits are complemented by lovely mint and eucalyptus notes, making it a perfect choice for any wine enthusiast.
On the palate, Graham's LBV Port is generous and opulent, revealing delicious blackberry fruit underscored by ripe, polished tannins. The wine's great freshness and vitality are a testament to the winery's commitment to sustainability and quality.
The finish is where Graham's signature complexity and elegance shine through, leaving a lasting impression on the palate. This LBV Port pairs perfectly with rich chocolate desserts, blue cheese, or even a hearty beef stew.
- Family-owned winery with over two centuries of winemaking experience
- Traditional winemaking methods and sustainable practices
- Deep purple color with an intense garnet edge
- Aromas of red and black fruits with lovely mint and eucalyptus notes
- Generous and opulent on the palate with ripe, polished tannins
- Pairs perfectly with rich chocolate desserts, blue cheese, or hearty beef stew
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.