- Region New Zealand
- Extras Organic
- Wine Style Rose
- Wine Type Rosé
- Body Light
- Sweet Dry
- Acidity Crisp
- Alcohol Low
From the team who brought you the world's first 0% Marlborough Sauv, comes a 0%. Rosé!
Made from Giesen's premium, full-strength New Zealand wine, it’s aromatically expressive, crisp, and refreshing, with the varietal characteristics you know and love… only with the alcohol gently removed.
They select fruit from vineyards in Marlborough and Waipara to craft a full-strength wine primed to have the alcohol removed. Fruit from Marlborough adds a crispness to the wine, while Waipara delivers beautiful aromatics.
This alcohol-removed New Zealand Rosé boasts delicious stone fruit aromas of white peach, apple, and fresh strawberries. Those apple and stone fruit notes linger on the palate alongside crisp cranberry flavours and a lively, refreshingly dry texture. A light and fresh addition to any dinner table or social gathering!
Perfect for enjoying at home, out with friends and family, or any time you’d prefer a glass of wine without the after-effects.
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.