- Region Spain
- Wine Style Fresh Unoaked Whites
- Wine Type White
- Grapes Other White, Verdejo
- Closure Screw Top
Looking for a great alternative to your normal Sauv or Pinot Gris? Don’t go past this crisp, fresh and unoaked Verdejo from La Mancha, Spain. A little background on Verdejo; it’s the most planted grape in the region Rueda ( its Spanish home ), it can be blended with a number of other grapes, or made in a single varietal style like we have here. Other regions have tried to plant it (including Aussie and California) but it does best in Spain, thriving in a dry and continental climate. This one in particular is a burst of citrus, mouth-watering lime peel, grapefruit and lemon alongside aromats like fennel and grass (there’s your Marlborough Sauv!). Take this one to a summer get together and see what your friends think!
4 Stars, Joelle Thomson, Wine Writer (2018 vintage) "This grape is indigenous to Spain and grows in a wide range of regions, including La Mancha - Spain’s biggest wine region, south of Madrid and home to this wine. The flavours here are fresh, bright, clean, full bodied, dry and nutty. An outstanding white to drink with seafood, salty snacks and with friends on hot days - its vibrancy shines in every sip."
La Mancha, Spain. 12% abv.
Like That Wine, We Think You Will Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.