- Region New Zealand
- Wine Style Rose
- Wine Type Rosé, White
- Grapes Pinot Gris, Pinot Noir
- Body Medium
- Sweet Dry
- Acidity Balanced
- Alcohol Medium
- Closure Screw Top
Another great drop from the Francesca Bay portfolio, this time a Rosé! Made from a blend of Pinot Noir and Pinot Gris, this lightly coloured pink is filled with wild strawberries, subtle cherries and well balanced, zesty, acidity. There was a bit of lees ageing once the grapes had been fermented and this contributed to the rounded body of the wine. It’s made to drink young, so grab a case and share with friends this summer!
Winemaker's Notes "The Francesca Bay 2020 Pinot Noir Rosé was produced from a blend of Pinot Noir and Pinot Gris from the Waipara Valley in North Canterbury. After 2 days of skin contact the lightly coloured juice was racked off the skins and put through a cool fermentation. The selected parcels were then blended and aged on lees for a further 3 months. The wine was then lightly fined, filtered and bottled.
Waipara Valley, North Canterbury, New Zealand
13% abv. Pinot Noir & Pinot Gris grapes.
Like That Wine, We Think You Will Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.