- Region Australia
- Spirit Type Gin
"This gin was originally the result of a conversation between Cameron (our distiller) and Jason (one of the World’s Top Ten Bartenders) back in 2014 - they wanted to create a gin specifically for the Negroni, to cut through the Campari and vermouth.
And now in the centenary year of the Negroni we've given this cult classic (the only such gin in the world) a bold new label, celebrating our love for the Negroni and its Italian heritage."
- Four Pillars
The Spiced Negroni Gin is highly aromatic, rich and, unsurprisingly, spicy! Spices from all over are used to turn up the heat inlcuding: pepperberry leaf, cinnamon, West African spice grains of paradise and Indonesian cubeb.
Four Pillars are a small Aussie distillery in the Yarra Valley and create their gins with mixology in mind. The name 'Four Pillars' speaks to the four pillars in which their craft depends on: copper pot stills; the "best water in the world" from Yarra; an equal mix of great local and exotic botanicals; and, a commitment to craft and attention to detail every step of the way.
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.