- Region New Zealand
- Beer Type Ipa
- Beer Style Hoppy
Bird Dog is full of intense, hoppy flavours with tropical fruit dominating and subtle orange and pine thrown in. It's a smooth, slightly resiny and one for those who love hops.
"Named after an album and song by Dunedin band The Verlaines, there’s huge hop chords of stonefruit on nose, a bassline of juicy malt, and pithy backbeat as the hops assert themselves as part of super-long finish." - Michael Donaldson, local beer guru
Best before: 26th May 2022 - Although this product is short-dated, we have been assured it'll keep well up to 12 months past this date. If however you're not satisfied, we'll refund or replace, it's all part of our 100% guarantee.
Like That Wine, We Think You Will Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.