- Region Mexico
- Spirit Type Tequila
El Jimador Reposado begins with 100% hand-harvested blue Weber agave, naturally fermented and double distilled. Then it enjoys a two-month siesta in handmade American oak barrels until the perfect moment. The results are worth the wait: an exquisite golden tone, warm seasoned flavours and a smooth, confident agave flavour that really shines through. On the nose is an inviting aroma of vanilla, toasted wood, fruits, spices and cooked agave. The flavour is a rich combination of spice, fruit, wood, vanilla and subtle toasted hazelnuts. The finish is soft and long-lasting with the warm flavours of vanilla and subtle spice rested in oak.
The #1 selling Tequila in Mexico, the home of Tequila. El Jimador means "A Legend" which is exactly what the experienced farmers are who select and cultivate the unique Blue Agave plant, Natures most precious gift to Mexico. Blue Agave takes ten years to reach maturity and is then hand-picked and cropped before it is used to make this range of authentic Mexican Tequilas.
- Double Gold Medal at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition in 2012
- Over 25 awards since 2010.
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $10.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.