- Region Portugal
- Wine Style Fortified
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Blend
"For many the perfect age for a great Tawny Port. The vibrant purple colour of a great young Port has softened to a delicate green-gold after 20 long years in seasoned oak casks under the watchful eye of the master blender and the Dow's head lodge man. On the palate, Dow's Twenty Years Old Tawny is perfectly balanced, with notes of dried nuts and spice. One of the greatest wines a Port blender can make." - Dows
91/100, Wine Enthusiast "Soft in texture yet mouthcoating in its intensity, this is a honeyed, nutty wine filled with dried fruit, toffee and almond butter aromas and flavors. Like all tawnies, it won't improve with bottle age, so drink this while your young vintage Ports hog the cellar space."
Wine Spectator "Delicate, with a lively array of bright dried mango, date and dried apricot flavors that feature plenty of smoky notes. Features notes of white chocolate, fruitcake and honey on the rich finish. Drink now."
20% abv. 750ml bottle.
Douro Valley, Portugal
Like That Wine, We Think You Will Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.