- Region France
- Wine Style Rich, Oaky Whites
- Wine Type White
- Grapes Chardonnay
- Body Full
- Sweet Dry
- Acidity Balanced
- Alcohol High
- Closure Cork
Need something to go with this weekend’s cheeseboard? Then this Chardonnay is for you. Pale yellow in colour and with aromas of ripe yellow fruits, almond and a lemon perfume, it pairs well with both soft and hard cheeses and it’s also great on its own. The Domaine harvest their grapes at night which helps to preserve the aromas and flavours of the berries and leads to a concentrated and perfumed wine. While it’s amazing with cheese, also try it with any white fleshed fish, or a roast chicken which really brings out those toasty brioche flavours!
Interestingly, the grapes for this wine were harvested at night. Vineyard management at Domaine de Sainte Cecile believing this helps to preserve the aroma and flavour of the more mature Chardonnay they picked for this wine. Once crafted, its fermented in wood to help enforce those tropical fruit flavours, vanilla and toasty brioche notes we know and love. Serve with any cheeseboard, or with some white fleshed fish to bring some life to the monotony of winter.
17/20, Wine Central Tasting Panel
Pays d'Oc, France
Like That Wine, We Think You Will Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.