- Region New Zealand
- Wine Style Powerful Reds
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Merlot
"One vineyard, one craftsman, one wine."
This is serious Merlot with a core of brooding, dark, plummy fruit, subtle violet and flowering thyme aromas and a hint of graphite, all supported by balanced oak bringing cedar, spice and smoke notes.
A full, supple mid palate leads into a powerful finish with firm but fine-grained tannin driving great length and back palate presence.
With careful cellaring, we expect this wine will age gracefully for 15 years or more.
The ONE range by Church Road is a series of elegant wines produced by one winemaker from one vineyard.
Redstone, Hawke's Bay, New Zealand
Gold, New Zealand Wine of the Year Awards 2019
Trophy for Champion Merlot & Predominant Blends, New Zealand International Wine Show 2019
Trophy for Champion New Zealand Bordeaux Red Wine, New Zealand International Wine Show 2019
Gold, New Zealand International Wine Competition 2018
Gold, New Zealand Wine of the Year Awards 2019 & 2018
Gold, Hawke's Bay A&P Bayley's Wine Awards 2019
Gold, New Zealand International Wine Show 2019
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $10.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.