- Region New Zealand
- Wine Style Rich Oaky Whites
- Wine Type White
- Grapes Chardonnay
- Body Full
- Sweet Dry
- Acidity Balanced
- Alcohol Medium
A full-bodied, rich and rounded Hawke's Bay Chardonnay that's a real old soul. Flavours of melon, hazelnut, ripe peach and toast are complexly layered throughout and met with a buttery backbone. Think Chicken when pairing this Chard.
4 Stars, Joelle Thomson, Wine Writer (2018 vintage) "There’s a good reason New Zealanders know and love Church Road Chardonnay - it’s great value for money and offers plenty of the bells and whistles that makes Chardonnay the world’s most popular white grape. Winemaker Chris Scott regularly refers to this popular dry, full bodied, creamy Chardonnay as a bit of an old school style, due to its intense smooth creamy style and ripe stone fruit flavours. It is outstanding value for money, especially since the quality has risen while the price has steadily dropped over the last decade. Viva la great quality white."
Hawke's Bay, New Zealand
Like That Wine, We Think You Will Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.