- Region France
- Wine Style Rose
- Wine Type Rosé, White
- Grapes Grenache
- Closure Screw Top
Balance is the golden rule with the 100% pressed Chapoutier Pays d'Oc Rosé. The musts undergo very little racking, in order to develop the wine's volume, yet maintain its freshness.
It's floral on the nose with rose petal and red berry characters and clean on entry. Pleasant acid balance and white-fleshed fruits fill the palate. Ideal for an aperitif, or accompanying a number of summer style dishes.
93/100, Sam Kim, Wine Orbit "It's elegant and instantly appealing, showing raspberry, nectarine and white floral aromas, followed by a fabulously juicy palate offering bright fruit intensity backed by vibrant acidity, making it delightfully drinkable. At its best: now to 2022." April 2021.
From the Chapoutier Estate who have been present in the Rhône Valley since 1808.
Pays d'Oc, Languedoc
13% abv. Grenache and Cinsault grapes.
Like That Wine, We Think You Will Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.