- Region Italy
- Wine Style Powerful Reds
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Otherred
- Closure Cork
A Nero D'Avola from Marsala, a western coastal city of Sicilia, where Nero D'Avola is the most planted grapes. It's distinctly dense with flavour and boasts excellent varietal expression. The nose is rich with deep fruit flavours and this continues as you sip alongside silk tannins and a balanced finish.
87/100, Robert Parker Here is another good value wine from Sicily. The 2014 Nero d’Avola Terre di Giumara offers straightforward red fruit aromas. It is nothing like the two top shelf reds released by Caruso & Minin this year that are both exaggeratedly dense. This is a far more drinkable expression, thanks to the simple fruit layers that characterize the bouquet. In the mouth, the wine shows good density and richness. This is your proverbial pizza or pasta wine.
Like That Wine, We Think You Will Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.