- Region South Africa
- Wine Style Fresh Spicy Reds
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Other Red
- Body Medium
- Sweet Dry
- Tannin Low
- Acidity Balanced
- Alcohol High
- Closure Screw Top
South Africa grows a wide variety of grapes from Cab Sauv and Shiraz to Chenin Blanc and Chardonnay. However, the grape most synonymous with the region is Pinotage, a cross between Pinot Noir and Cinsault, which is widely grown throughout the Western Cape. It makes up a majority of all native varietals grown in the region and is only produced in very small quantities elsewhere in the world.
Cape Spring produced their Pinotage in a typically South African style, its rich and intense with notes of dried cherry and warm cinnamon spice. A magnificent garnet coloured South African wine with sweet and spicy aromas. Palate notes of cherries combined with mellow tannins, to create a warming wine great with a range of meat-centric dishes.
Drink now into the next few years.
17/20, Wine Central Tasting Panel
Western Cape, South Africa
Like That Wine, We Think You Will Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.