- Region France
- Wine Style Soft Fruity Reds
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot
- Closure Screw Top
A fresh release! Full, fruity Bordeaux that's a great summer quaffer.
Made with 80% Merlot and 20% Cabernet Sauvignon, this 2020 blend from Calvet is sure to be a crowd favourite. Great to have on hand for those last-minute dinner parties, or at the end of a long day. Maison Calvet has been around for over two hundred years, and they know what they’re doing when it comes to wine. Where this is technically an entry level wine from Bordeaux, we think it’s a great expression of the region and perfect for both those that are just venturing into the world of French red’s or for those that know the area well. Soft notes of cherry and spice, with vanilla and red plum on the finish, its soft tannins and acidity make for easy drinking.
Maison Calvet has been at the forefront of Bordeaux wine production since it was founded almost 200 years ago. The Prestige cuvee from Calvet is a specially selected blend of Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon and is carefully matured in their cellars.
Don't stash this one away too long - its red fruits are ready to be savoured!
17/20, Wine Central Tasting Panel
80% Merlot and 20% Cabernet Sauvignon.
Like That Wine, We Think You Will Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.