- Region Australia
- Wine Style Powerful Reds
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Other Red
- Closure Screw Top
Barossa Valley grapes from vines planted in 1914 are carefully crafted into this composed Mouverdre.
Bouquet is full of rose petal and pot pourri notes, with some earthy, spice. Initially closed but opens up in the glass. Layered and textured. Palate is tight and poised. Some floral notes with tannins layered and gravelly.
"Celebrating 25 years the Three Bridges range was born from Bill Calabria’s dedication to creating a strong reputation for premium Riverina wines. The range now includes award-winning varietals from several of Australia’s most renowned regions, including the Barossa Valley. Each wine in the Three Bridges range begins with a commitment to selecting exceptional parcels of high quality fruit to deliver balanced full-bodied wines of outstanding character. The label pays homage to the three bridges built in the early 1900s, adjacent to the winery, supplying water from the iconic Snowy Mountain scheme to the vineyards of the Riverina." - Calabria
Like That Wine, We Think You Will Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.