- Region France
- Wine Style Mild Reds
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Bordeauxblend, Cabernetblend, Cabernetfranc
- Closure Cork
Bordeaux is one of, if not the most, well-known wine regions in the world. A wide range of wines is produced here from Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Sauvignon Blanc and Semillon just to name a few. These grapes are grown across the region and in a range of terroirs, producing wines of a superior quality. If you’re new to the area or just want to learn a bit more about the wines, then this is a great first step. The Chateaux Collection brings together four chateaux and a handful of grapes from the stellar 2019 vintage to give you a well rounded introduction to Bordeaux.
Our recommendation? Open them all, let them breathe and hold a mini tasting with family or friends and see what you like best.
The Bordeaux appellation has a wide and varied range of terroirs which produce some of the finest wine in the world. The winegrowers in the region use the breadth of the area to grow grape varieties such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Cabernet Franc which produce wines of rare quality and elegance.
The wines -
Château le Bocage Bordeaux Supérieur 2019
Château de Grand Puch Bordeaux Supérieur 2019
Château Saint-Martin Bordeaux 2019
Château Haut-Plantey Médoc 2019
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $10.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.