- Region Usa
- Extras Sustainably Focussed, Vegan
- Wine Style Rich Oaky Whites
- Wine Type White
- Grapes Chardonnay
- Closure Cork
The most popular wine from the Bogle team, the Chard is a crowd pleaser with wide appeal. With welcoming aromatics, bright and juicy apple and pear flavors, a soft and creamy texture and toasty, spicy tones of American oak, a glass of this has a little something for everyone. Handcrafted and award-winning, this bottle will delight wine drinkers with its lovely, approachable style.
Green apple and pear aromas classically characterize this wine as Clarksburg, while honeycomb and vanilla heighten the first impression. The rich, round entry rolls into a viscous and silky mouthfeel, surrounded by Asian pears and Honeycrisp apples. The finish lingers long and soft, like the wafting aromas of grandma’s warm apple pie.
American Winery of the Year 2019 Wine Enthusiast
Bogle received the 2018 Green Medal Leader Award, which recognises the vineyard that best demonstrates environmentally sound, socially equitable and economically viable sustainability practices.
Like That Wine, We Think You Will Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.