- Region Italy
- Wine Style Soft Fruity Reds
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Other Red
- Closure Cork
Ruby red with spicy and dark berry aromas. Silky smooth and finely layered with flavours of cherry, blackcurrant and violets. The fine tannins assist the persistent finish. Your money goes far with this drop and it will continue to drink well for around 5 years.
The Appassimento is a unique method, which has always characterized the production of wines of the Veneto territory. This technique has its roots in a distant past and since Roman times it has been remembered. Over the centuries, this technique of “drying” the grapes before crushing was completed and today distinguishes the production of the great wines.
The winery was founded in 1878 and it was one of the first wine companies run by ‘Veronese’ traders. Terenzio Biscardo was one of the first promoter of wine commercial activities starting in the early 1900s. To read more about the history of Biscardo – click here.
13.5% abv. 40% Corvinone, 30% Corvina & 30% Cabernet Sauvignon grapes.
Like That Wine, We Think You Will Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.