- Region New Zealand
- Wine Style Aromatic, Aromatic Whites
- Grapes Sauvignon Blanc
- Closure Screw Top
A rare opportunity from esteemed producer Babich has landed in our laps to share with you! Surplus stock from a winery clearance means we've snapped up unheard-of pricing on these half bottle cases so we're offering up amazing prices on our limited allocation. But act quick - such a rarity isn't seen on these shelves often and stocks will fly!
Sauv Blanc from one of NZ’s oldest wineries? Yes please! When you have more than 100 years of winemaking under your belt, you know you're in for a delicious drop. The Babich family have been producing wines in NZ since 1916, when their ancestors bottled wine under the Babich Brothers label.
The grapes for their 2018 Sauv Blanc were taken from their own vineyards in Marlborough and then vinified in steel to retain their freshness and varietal flavour. It’s a mix of green grassy notes and more tropical pineapple and guava nuances before finishing dry and refreshing. Drink now!
17/20, Wine Central Tasting Panel
Like That Wine, We Think You Will Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.