- Region France
- Wine Style Mild Reds
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Bordeauxblend, Cabernetfranc
- Body Medium
- Sweet Dry
- Tannin Medium
- Acidity Balanced
- Alcohol Medium
- Closure Cork
Produced out of Bordeaux, in the south of France, this 2019 is an examplary old-world wine. The winemakers use a combination of traditional techniques (like oak ageing) and modern practices which results in wines that are truly terroir focused and expressive of varietal character.
The ‘big three’, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and Merlot as well as the lesser used Petit Verdot, Malbec and Carmenère. This blend is produced from the ‘big three’ and is well balanced, with notes of plum, vanilla and oak. Try it and then let us know when your ready to try more from this famed region. Drink now.
Serve with red meats, white meats, cooked meats, quails
Cellar for 1 to 6 years, as the wine’s taste and aroma will develop.
17/20, Wine Central Tasting Panel
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.