- Region Germany
Festival is a very popular catering series which is very durable, extremely breakage resistant and dishwasher safe. The design is defined by a harmonious coexistence of the elliptical shape and the classical burgundy shape.
- Set of six digestive glasses
- Lead-free crystal produced in Germany
- Thin, laser-cut and polished rims maximize drinking pleasure
- Unique platinum finishing process increases durability and adds a brilliant shine
- Generous size bowls and enhance aromatics and provide a stunning visual presence
- Dishwasher Proof
- Breakage Resistant
The exceptional clarity and durability of this glass are due to Spiegelau's unique Platinum Glass process. The process starts with liquid glass that passes through platinum-lined tubes to eliminate any imperfections and inconsistencies that can be introduced by other linings. This creates a combination of exquisite beauty and reliable performance that has helped make Spiegelau an industry leader in quality.
With glassmaking roots dating to 1521, Spiegelau glassware stands by its time-honoured commitment to detailed craftsmanship. Spiegelau glasses have had their quality put to the test by an independent laboratory, and the results are more than impressive. After 1500 dishwasher cycles, there was no scratching, change in colour, or loss of brilliance found, ensuring that the glasses are extremely dishwasher safe.
CAPACITY: 120 ML
Like That Wine, We Think You Will Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.