- Region France
- Wine Style Sparkling
- Wine Type Sparkling
- Body Light
- Sweet Dry
- Acidity Balanced
- Alcohol Low
- Closure Muselet
A beautiful French Blanc de Blancs Bordeaux bubbles. Bordeaux isn’t the first region that springs to mind when thinking of French bubbles, but we managed to find some of this amazing Blanc de Blancs from the infamous region that you need to try. Made from 100% white grapes its light and crisp on the palate and slightly off-dry giving a full and well-rounded mouth feel that’ll keep you coming back for more - think citrus, ripe apple and caramel. At this price grab a case and enjoy with friends all year round!
3.5 Stars, Joelle Thomson, Wine Writer "Low priced and very nice, thanks to the creamy expression of Chardonnay in this light bodied bubbly from France. It’s dry in taste with big creamy aromas and a smooth finish. Very good value as an everyday spring and summer fizz. Very refreshing wine for weekend lunches and after work week days."
Multi-region grape blend from Bordeaux, France.
Like That Wine, We Think You Will Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.