- Region France
- Wine Style Sparkling
- Wine Type Sparkling
- Grapes Ugniblanc
- Body Light
- Sweet Dry
- Acidity Crisp
- Alcohol Low
- Closure Muselet
A delicious French bubbly that has lovely toasty notes that melt into the scent of golden apples. Gentle and harmonious on the palate with some richness tempering the citrus finish. The Louis Perdrier Brut is a blend of white French grapes including Ugni blanc, Colombard, Chenin, Folle Blanche, and Menu Pineau.
What better way to celebrate the warm spring weather than with some French bubbly? And at this price it's not easy to find. Give your party a look of high flying sophistication with real French bubbly at New Zealand everyday drinking prices.
The grapes follow a rigorous selection process in the region of production and a subsequent tasting analysis at the cellars in Beaune. The selected wines are blended and, after the second fermentation, they undergo an extended ageing on the lees in vats in order to produce a sparkling wine with good balance and longevity.
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.