- Region New Zealand
- Wine Style Soft Fruity Reds
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Pinot Noir
Pinot from Central Otago – says it all really.
Duck Point sources grapes from around the region, to craft easy drinking and fresh expressions of Pinot – cherry, raspberry and a hint of vanilla are to be expected. With this met by spiced fruit flavours the Pinot is creamy yet fresh. There are soft tannins and an easy acidity. Harvested at night to retain the freshness, fermented with Burgundian strain yeasts and then aged for 9 months in French oak before release, drink now and enjoy!
Joelle Thomson, Wine Writer "Central Otago is Pinot HQ in New Zealand with over 80% of the region’s vineyard area devoted entirely to this sensitive, silky, thin skinned red grape variety. Pinot is a cool climate loving grape which makes Central a highly suitable place to ripen Pinot – hot days provide heat, cool nights and a relatively short season enable the grape to retain its trademark acidity, which provides structure and freshness to the wines. This one is a light bodied, fresh, clean, bright expression of red fruited Pinot from the deep south. A big bargain at this price."
Like That Wine, We Think You Will Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.