Pour a glass of Taittinger Brut Réserve NV, and the first thing you'll notice is its golden-yellow color. The bubbles are fine and the foam lingers just long enough to make it interesting. It's a good-looking Champagne, no doubt about it.
When you take a sniff, you'll get a mix of fruit and brioche aromas. You'll also pick up on some peach and white flower scents, like hawthorn and acacia, along with a hint of vanilla. It's a welcoming and open aroma that sets the stage for what's to come.
Take a sip and you'll find it's as good as it smells. The taste is lively and fresh, with flavors of fresh fruit and a touch of honey. It's a well-balanced Champagne that's been aged for three to four years, giving it a nice depth of flavor. Whether you're celebrating a special occasion or just treating yourself, Taittinger Brut Réserve NV is a solid choice that delivers on both taste and aroma.
- International Wine Challenge – Gold Medal
- Champagne Masters – Gold Medal
- Sommelier Wine Awards 2019 – Gold Medal
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.