- Region Australia
- Wine Style Other
- Wine Type Other
Experience the rich history and bold flavors of Stone's Mac 750ml, a fortified wine produced by the renowned Angove Family Winemakers in Australia. With a recipe dating back to 1740, Stone's is one of the world's oldest surviving alcoholic beverage brands, and its time-honored recipe remains largely unchanged to this day.
Stone's Mac is a unique blend of Stone's Original Green Ginger and the rich, smoky flavor of Scotch Whisky. The result is a warming, spicy wine with a distinct Scotch Whisky character that is sure to delight wine enthusiasts with a taste for something bold and unique.
At Angove Family Winemakers, we are committed to sustainable winemaking practices that prioritize quality and flavor. Our family-owned winery has been producing exceptional wines for generations, and we take pride in our heritage and the craft of winemaking.
Stone's Mac is best enjoyed as an after-dinner drink, paired with rich, indulgent desserts like chocolate cake or crème brûlée. Its bold, spicy flavor also pairs well with savory dishes like roasted meats or spicy curries.
- Produced by the renowned Angove Family Winemakers
- Time-honored recipe dating back to 1740
- Unique blend of Stone's Original Green Ginger and Scotch Whisky
- Warm, spicy flavor with a distinct Scotch Whisky character
- Sustainably produced with a focus on quality and flavor
- Best enjoyed as an after-dinner drink or paired with rich, indulgent desserts
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.