- Region Australia
- Wine Style Other
- Wine Type Other
The Legend of Ginger Joe: A Fiery and Refreshing Alcoholic Ginger Brew
Step into the world of Ginger Joe, inspired by the legendary 'Ginger' Joseph Stone, a moustachioed London greengrocer and founder of the noble House of Stone. Joe's passion for the tantalizing taste of ginger root led him to create a tipple that singed the tips of his mustache, an image now immortalized on every Stone's Ginger Joe can.
This alcoholic ginger brew is a new and stirringly vigorous addition to the world of ginger drinks. While dedicated Gingeristas invariably savor the refreshing feist of Ginger Joe, one point of 'fashion' still divides them - whether 'tis better to sip or swallow?
Stone's Ginger Joe is perfect for those who love a fiery and refreshing drink. It's a perfect accompaniment to a hearty pub lunch or hot curry, and it's the perfect first swallow for your summer drinks party.
The Stone's Ginger Joe is made by a family-owned winery that has been in the business for generations. The winery has a rich heritage and a traditional winemaking process that has been passed down from generation to generation. The winery is committed to sustainability and quality, ensuring that every bottle of Stone's Ginger Joe is made with the finest ingredients and the utmost care.
- Made by a family-owned winery with a rich heritage and traditional winemaking process
- Committed to sustainability and quality
- Fiery and refreshing alcoholic ginger brew
- Perfect accompaniment to a hearty pub lunch or hot curry
- Ideal for summer drinks parties
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.