- Region New Zealand
- Wine Style Soft Fruity Reds
- Grapes Pinot Noir
- Body Medium
- Sweet Dry
- Tannin Low
- Acidity Balanced
- Alcohol High
Staggering value! Thanks to a library stock release, we've secured a limited allocation of the premium Te Muna Valley wines from the heart of Martinborough. Having spent time in the bottle already, these are ready to be drun now and enjoyed for their depth of flavour and richness of character.
A hand picked Martinborough Pinot Noir from the Redbank Estate where the wines are sustainably grown on their Te Muna Road block.
The 2008 was an exceptional vintage and this Pinot boasts life and depth of flavour considering its 12 years in the bottle. Rich and complex with fruit flavours withdrawing into forest floor and savoury notes.
Ready to drink now.
"Because Martinborough is on a similar latitude to Burgundy, our Pinot Noir is very much Burgundy influenced, that is, light and not as heavily fruit driven as most Martinborough Pinots." - Te Muna Valley
Martinborough, New Zealand
Like That Wine, We Think You Will Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.